Despite its delightful whale design, this is nevertheless a real knife. Originally commissioned by a mother who was looking for a knife without a sharp tip for her child to use to sharpen pencils, the gentle curves of this knife are pleasing to the eye, and it fits perfectly in hands of any size. Two kinds of metal ore are used in combination in the making of this knife, and great attention is given to the hardening and oil-tempering stages of the forging process in order to achieve exceptional sharpness.
• 6.25" long, 2" long blade
• High Carbon White Steel Core
• "Kurouchi" Black Forged Finish and Handle
• Kochi, Japan
Jinen processes and ships in stock items within 3 business days. If your item is out of stock you will be contacted via email. Orders over $150 that ship within the contiguous United States receive free standard shipping automatically. We offer shipping via UPS and USPS.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items within 30 days for an exchange or full refund for the purchase price of the product. Returned items must be unused and in the condition you received it. Jinen is not responsible for return shipping charges.
How to Return
- Please fill out the return form included in your package
- Carefully package your item(s) and include your completed return form
- Ship to the address specified on the return form.