Yunohana Onsen Powder
Extracted straight from the northern Japanese Alps, enjoy a 100% all-natural hot spring mineral mix, producing authentic, light milky white water as if you are bathing at Okuhida Onsen.
This Yunohana Onsen Powder is an all-natural mineral mix extracted straight from the mineral deposit on Mt. Yakedake in the northern Japanese Alps, with 159 Onsens in its vicinity. Mt. Yakedake is currently still an active volcano that is naturally producing highly concentrated mineral hot springs. Over millions of years, the naturally flowing mineral hot springs harden in the soil, and are then extracted and refined to produce the finest, most natural Onsen mineral powder. When you apply the Yunohana Onsen Powder in your bath at home, you get an unscented, light milky white, mineral-rich water that allows you to indulge in the atmosphere of actually being in an Onsen. As it warms your body up from the inside and out, it will also heal your body, and release tension and stress. This Yunohana Onsen Powder minerals have a low alkali base which saves your bathtub from sustaining damage, unlike other sulfur-concentrated Yunohanas.
This package contains 250g of Yunohana Onsen Powder, equivalent to 10-15 uses.
Okuhida Yunohana Onsen Powder
• Pour 2 tablespoons of Onsen Powder in a bathtub full of water.
• Mix the Onsen Powder into the water until it is fully dissolved.
• Rinse the bathtub after each use.
• Reduces body fatigue and aches
• Helps with dry skin
• Relieves stress
• SiO2 + Insol .91%
• Al2O3 .06%
• Fe2O3 .04%
• CaO 55.11%
• K2O .01%
• ig.loss 43.51%
• Do not consume product, If accidentally consumed, drink a large amount of water and consult your doctor.
• If skin irritation occurs, stop use immediately and consult your doctor.
• Do not mix this item with other bath additives.
• Gifu, Japan