Nihon No Meito - Noboribetsu Onsen Bath Soak, 5 Packets
Allow the Japanese onsen bath soak to envelop your bathroom while you heal your mind, body, and soul, creating an atmosphere as if you are actually bathing in the famous hot springs of Hokkaido.
Japanese onsen (hot springs) are world-renowned for their health benefits, skincare, as well as the scenic views. Noboribetsu, a bath soak by Bathclin, has been researched and engineered in collaboration with the famous Noboribetsu Onsen to create a product that will allow you to experience a famous onsen at home. The bath soak replicates the beautiful milky white watercolor and fragrance that imitates the clear scent of the primeval forest of Orofure Valley, Noboribetsu Onsen Bath Soak will surely bring you the experience and atmosphere of a Japanese onsen.
The box contains 5, 30g packets of onsen bath soak, equivalent to 5 uses.
Bathclin is a Japanese company that has been creating bath additives since 1930. Originally the company was formed to make a medicinal powder that was added to the bath to treat eczema, and people enjoyed it so much that they started making several different kinds of bath additives for different occasions. Currently, they continue to research and create bath soaks that focus on the idea of living in symbiosis with nature while providing health benefits and skincare in the comfort of your home.
Noboribetsu Bath Soak 5 Packets
• Pour 30g of bath soak in a bathtub full of water.
• 30g is equivalent to one packet.
• Mix the bath soak into the water until it’s dissolved.
• Rinse the bathtub after use.
• Reduces body fatigue and aches
• Helps with dry skin
• Relieves stress
• [Active Ingredients] sodium sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate
• [Other Ingredients] dextrin, titanium oxide, silica, fragrance
• Do not consume product, If accidentally consumed, drink a large amount of water and consult your doctor.
• If skin irritation occurs, stop use immediately and consult your doctor.
• Do not mix this item with other bath additives.
• Do not use this product in a wooden bathtub or a whirlpool bath.
• Tokyo, Japan