Oshibako - Sushi Roll
• 10.4" L x 2.95" D x 2.15" H
• Hinoki Cypress Wood
• Wash, wipe and air dry regularly for prolonged use
• Before every use, make sure the mold and roller mat are wet to begin with. This will help prolong the life of the wood.
• Please make sure after use that it is hand washed thoroughly with a mild detergent as any leftover food can cause mold, then hand dry to preserve the wood.
• If the wood starts to grow mold, let it soak in rice water overnight and then scrub. This will help to remove the mold easier.
• If you start to see resin come out of the wood, please do not worry as it is natural. It is said the more resin that the wood contains, the stronger it will be and it is not harmful. If you do not like the look of the resin, you may scrape it off with sandpaper.
• To prevent the wood from warping, it is important to not leave it in water for extended periods of time, nor be exposed to sunlight for extended periods of time. After washing the Roller set, hand drying or allowing it to dry in the shade will help its longevity.
• Gifu, Japan