How to use
- Before every roll, if you wet the entire mold and roller mat, it will help everything to not stick to the wood.
- Inside of the mold, place the roller mat lightly. Then place the Nori or Seaweed onto the roller mat. Once the Seaweed has been placed, then spread your sushi rice onto it.
- Place the ingredients on top of the sushi rice, then spread more sushi rice on top of it as if you are wrapping the ingredients with rice.
- Wet the board first, then press the board onto the rice to make a firm shape. Then remove the board and wet the protruding seaweed with vinegar in order to close the roll.
- Take out the roller mat, and begin closing the roll with the roller mat and shaping it into a circle or a square shape. Once the roll is fully closed and shaped, you may then proceed to cut the roll into the desired length.