Nihon No Meito - Nyuto Onsen Bath Soak, 450g Bottle
Why settle for a normal bath when you can experience the famous Nyuto Onsen of Akita in the comfort of your home.
Japanese onsen (hot springs) are world-renowned for their health benefits, skincare, as well as the scenic views. Nyuto, a bath soak by Bathclin, has been researched and engineered in collaboration with the famous Nyuto onsen to create a product that will allow you to experience a famous onsen at home. The bath soak replicates the beautiful milky white watercolor and fragrance that imitates the calm scent of Mount Nyuto’s forest, Nyuto Onsen Bath Soak will surely bring you the experience and atmosphere of a Japanese onsen.
The bottle contains 450g of onsen bath soak, equivalent to about 15 uses.
Bathclin is a Japanese company that has been creating bath additives since 1930. Originally the company was formed to make a medicinal powder that was added to the bath to treat eczema, and people enjoyed it so much that they started making several different kinds of bath additives for different occasions. Currently, they continue to research and create bath soaks that focus on the idea of living in symbiosis with nature while providing health benefits and skincare in the comfort of your home.
Nyuto Bath Soak 5 Packets
• Pour 30g of bath soak in a bathtub full of water.
• 30g is marked with the bottom line of the cap.
• Mix the bath soak into the water until it’s dissolved.
• Rinse the bathtub after use.
• Reduces body fatigue and aches
• Helps with dry skin
• Relieves stress
• [Active Ingredients] sodium sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate
• [Other Ingredients] dextrin, titanium oxide, silica, fragrance
• Do not consume product, If accidentally consumed, drink a large amount of water and consult your doctor.
• If skin irritation occurs, stop use immediately and consult your doctor.
• Do not mix this item with other bath additives.
• Do not use this product in a wooden bathtub or a whirlpool bath.
• Tokyo, Japan
Jinen processes and ships in-stock items within 1-2 business days. If your item is out of stock you will be contacted via email.
Please note that we do not ship orders internationally.
Orders over $150 that ship within the contiguous United States receive free standard shipping automatically.
We offer shipping via UPS and USPS.
Upon the arrival of your package, please check to see if all items have arrived safely. If any items have arrived damaged, please contact us within 3 business days.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return unused items.
Items must be received within 30 days of purchase with the original product packaging for an exchange or full refund for the purchase price of the product.
To start your return process, please have your order number and the email address associated with the order ready. Click this link here to begin.
For more information regarding our return policy, please click here.
If you have any other inquiries about shipping/returns or any questions about our products, please use our contact us form.